From sorting out inventory to planning your marketing, you sure have a lot on your plate to ensure that your BFCM sale is a success. We wanted to make it easier for you to run your marketing campaigns, especially your Facebook ad(s).
Now running Facebook ads can be tricky.
You target too narrow and you risk not getting as many sales.
Target too broad and you risk not getting the right customers in your store.
If you use dull ad graphics, you risk not making your BFCM sale look as enticing.
You use very bright ad graphics and you risk looking spammy.
There’s a lot that goes into setting up BFCM ads that convert.
Running ads is a little tricky, even for us. But having worked with thousands of global eCommerce brands, we’ve worked our way through to find what works and what doesn’t.
And we shared it all here: Facebook ads guide for Shopify stores.
But with just 50 days left until the BFCM sale, we know you’re in a hurry. So we’re offering two options:
- Get a FREE ad consultation from our Shopify experts here to get your ads up and running in no time
- Make use of these ready-to-use Facebook ad templates to start promoting your BFCM deals better
- We’re not saying that one-strategy-fits-all
- Nor are we saying that you should use all these templates
- We’re definitely not saying that you need to use these templates as is
Please use these Facebook ad templates for your BFCM deals based on the type of products you’re selling, the kind of deals you’re offering, who your ideal customer is, and your own brand tone.
As always, personalizing your Facebook ad campaigns will lead to almost 23 times more conversions. So do not copy-paste!
Ready to Use Facebook Ad Templates to Promote Your BFCM Deals
1. Brand Awareness
If you’re setting up a brand awareness ad during BFCM, you need to ensure that you give shoppers a peek into who you are as a brand. Ensure that your ad caption mentions what your goals are as a brand and then you can segway into talking about your discount.
Here’s a well-crafted brand awareness ad to take inspiration from:
Pro tip: If you’re starting early on your BFCM promotions, make sure you set up a pre-launch page.
Highlight your sale and put it front and center with a Facebook ad that emphasizes on your offer and when the sale ends. Such an ad is best run as a product catalog ad so that shoppers can browse through some of the products available on your Shopify store.
Here are 3 best practices for Facebook ads centered around your sale:
- Talk about your discount or offer within the ad creative and ad caption.
- Don’t forget to mention when your sale ends.
- Use emojis that highlight the urgency of the sale.
Many merchants also run ads with a customized ad creative that highlights the discount. Here’s an example:
Urgency is a powerful tactic, allowing you to sell more by driving shoppers to buy sooner in case they miss out. In fact, promotional emails conveying a sense of urgency had at least 14% higher click-to-open rates, 59% higher transaction-to-click rates, and 2x more transaction rates compared to their average marketing emails.
You can easily grab shoppers attention by using urgency in your Black Friday Facebook ads. When crafting these ads, keep these tips in mind:
- Use red within your ad creative. Red is often associated with urgency.
- Keep it short and crisp.
- Ensure your ad copy includes what your discount is and when the sale ends.
4. Product focus
Many merchants launch new products or limited edition items during Black Friday. If you have such a product launch planned, you can easily amplify sales for this specific item through a well-crafted Facebook ad. Such an ad would even be perfect for a bestseller item.
Here are some best practices when crafting your product ad for Black Friday:
- Talk about a benefit of the product or a feature that makes it unique.
- Show the product within the ad creative to let shoppers visualize how it looks and feels.
- Ensure that your ad copy reflects why the product is special. Terms like ‘limited edition’ or ‘newly launched’ help you to inform shoppers why this product is worth checking out.
- Emphasize the discount on the product price.
Here’s a Facebook ad template for a limited edition product.
You can also just pick products that are trending or selling out and focus on them. Ensure that you’ve spoken about their benefits.
5. Highlight collections
You can focus on specific collections that are relevant during this time or one that is popular among your existing shoppers. Highlight a collection within your Facebook ad, including its benefits.
6. Social proof
Social proof allows you to show shoppers how popular your Black Friday sale is, making them trust you better and making them eager to shop from your sale. You can set up Facebook ads that boost social proof with a few tips:
- Mention how many people have already shopped your sale.
- Use scarcity phrases like ‘Only X Left’ or ‘Products are selling fast’ to drive the point home.
- Add user-generated content to show shoppers how customers just like them are using your products.
Here’s an example of a Facebook ad that displays the popularity of a brand while urging shoppers to buy.
3 Tools You Need to Get Started With Facebook Ads During BFCM
1. Analyze the effectiveness of your ads with RevTap
Use an analytics app like RevTap to understand the performance of your Facebook ads, what works, and when ad viewers are clicking on it. Such insights help you plan your ads better and set up better audience targeting, lowering your ad spend and maximizing your conversions through your ads.
Here are a couple of other things you can get in place with RevTap before you start your BFCM sale promotions:
- Customer segments (identify your VIP, loyal and repeat customers)
- Product segments (identify top-sellers and profitable products to plan your discounts)
- Checkout funnel (identify where you’re losing out on customers)
- Identify which ad placements are getting you maximum conversions and sales
2. Get a free ad consultation
A winning ad strategy requires expertise in Facebook ad management and an understanding of ad trends. Researching and setting up a winning BFCM ad takes time and effort. As a merchant with so many things on your plate, you may not have the time to do the due diligence to plan your Facebook ad strategy.
This is where an ad expert helps. Our team of ad experts are well-versed with ad strategies and have been able to keep ad costs lean for Shopify stores just like you. Get a free consultation from these Shopify ad experts, identify problems in your existing ad strategy, and set up a winning ad for your BFCM sale.
3. Pick up our guide to running Facebook ads
Our guide to Facebook ads helps you understand everything from finding your audience to setting up a winning ad to analyzing your ad performance. Read the guide now and learn how to set up Facebook ads that convert.
Here’s what you can pick up from this guide:
- Types and formats of Facebook ads
- Creating Facebook ad creatives and copy
- Setting up targeting for your Facebook ads
- Figuring out your ad budget
- Types of Facebook ads to use
- How to measure the success of your Facebook ads
Ready to set up your Facebook ads for BFCM?
We hope these different ad templates helped you understand the different tactics you can use to boost sales during BFCM and promote your deals effectively.
Want these ready-to-use ad templates? Go ahead, we’ve compiled them for you!
Having trouble running Facebook ads? Our Shopify ad experts are available to help you identify the issues in your ad strategy and help you set up a winning BFCM Facebook ad strategy.